Sunday, September 8, 2013

Snacking...

This is my go-to snack.  I keep this bottle of crunch Almond butter in my purse.  Why? For many reasons.  If I get caught up in something where I cannot find a snack, I have it on me and hopefully an apple or banana to combine it with.  I keep it in my purse because if my brother gets his hands on it, it will disappear. It's super filling and very satiating.  I'm not saying to finish the bottle on the couch or movie theater.  It costs $9.99, BUT it lasts me a week. If the craving arises, I'll have like 4-5 tablespoons and lock it back up.  I eat many fruits too besides this snack. Pineapple, Strawberries, Grapes, Nectarines or whatever is in season here in Florida.  You can start juicing also.  There are many dessert recipes you can make with Almond Flour or Coconut Flour that are super delicious and guilt-free.  Trust me, I've done every diet in the book, this way of eating has really expanded my culinary view.  You have to do your research before anything.  Read up on facts and what fits your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment